09:14

25.04.17

1 min.

Train Selfie Sends Bulgarian Teen to Hospital with Severe Burns

Standartnews |

Train Selfie Sends Bulgarian Teen to Hospital with Severe Burns

Daniel Kostov, a fourteen-year-old boy from the coastal city of Varna, suffered severe burns and an electric shock trying to capture the ultimate selfie on top of a locomotive.


Reportedly, he accidentally touched a live wire and the electric arc flung him off the train.


Luckily, the boy survived the horrific accident and was rushed to Varna's Navy Hospital.


Hospital's director, Assoc. Prof. Ivaylo Vazharov told bTV this morning that Daniel suffered severe burns on 60% of his body and is currently in a medically-induced coma.


Blood banks in the region are calling for donors, because Daniel will need a lot of blood transfusion in the process of recovery.



Standart RSS feed

www.standartnews.com © all rights reserved